Characteristics of the Spirit Mind
The womb of this world is opening and bringing forth the sons of God. Galatians 4:19 They are going through the torn veil and entering into the Holy of Holies to abide in the presence of God and thus for His presence to fill their present. Mark 15:38, John 3:5-6 These symbolic illustrations point to and describe mankind transitioning from the finite flesh mind into the eternal spirit mind. And, what happens as you go through the birth canal leaving the water (womb/earth) and entering into the air (spirit/heaven)? You leave the unreal, death and lies, and enter the real, life and truth. Revelation 4:1
The real has been hidden in the unreal. Revelation 2:17 The real is the present moment, which mankind experiences as a flash because the finite flesh mind abides in the past and the future. Yet the present moment is the only part of our existence that is real. The past only exists as a memory and the future doesn’t exist. So as we are born into the spirit, our minds move into the present and that present expands to become eternity. Abiding in the present is how we dwell within the presence of God because that is where God exists, in the real. When we become present minded within the presence of God, we enter into eternity. When our minds change; we change. This is gaining the mind of Christ. It’s a state of being connected to and governed by the mind of God; thus the will of God. John 12:26, John 5:30, John 8:28. Abiding in the present is the only place we can truly do the Father’s will because there we are completely governed by Him.
This transformation is the work of Christ in us; who is our wisdom, righteousness, sanctification, and redemption. 1 Corinthians 1:30 It’s the new wine-skins and the new wine. This transformation is becoming as a child to enter into the Kingdom; moving into the present as we abide in absolute trust of our loving heavenly Father. Luke 18:17, Matthew 18:4, Matthew 6:33
Below are some mind-shifts we go through as we transition from a finite flesh mind into an eternal spirit mind. As we shift, we become a light in the darkness as the presence of God becomes our reality in the present. Some of these I’ve discussed in videos; some I have not; but I’m sure I will. This is an amazing transformation, and above all we have to trust God to direct it and create it perfectly in us. Our part is to listen and follow, starting now. Zech 6:15
The points below lead to living in the present moment and God’s sovereign reign in our minds, thus lives.
- We DRAW WISDOM from the pure consciousness of God and not from the mass consciousness of mankind. James 3:14-17, John 6:27, 63
- Our EXPECTATIONS are of the PRESENT moment and are ONLY of the things of the SPIRIT (peace, loving kindness, honor, peace, joy, etc), thus no pre-defined physical images dictated by the mankind’s wisdom. 2 Timothy 2:20-26
(The above discussed in: Reshaping the Mind to Abundant life)
- We SUBMIT our “FREE-WILL” (not truly free, but our ability to create “desired” images of the future based on our present surroundings and pursue those images) to God and let Him direct our will in everything, as we learn following our will only leads to harm. This submission is the true humility, and fear of God. Luke 9:23-24, Isaiah 57:15, Micah 6:8
- In the moment, we FOLLOW the PROMPTING that comes to mind (action or words to speak) if it’s best to do it at that time. Otherwise, we recommit the idea/task to God and let Him bring it to mind to do in the future. Psalm 37:5-6, 23 What is best is determined by what aligns to the nature of God (what creates peace, love, kindness, joy, rest). This knowledge of God’s nature is the oil (truth) we need in our lamp (soul) to be lit (connected to Christ). Now you see why; it’s the foundation needed to be able to be present minded. Matthew 25:1-12, John 6:45
- Thus, planning for the future (lists, goals, etc) is greatly limited; instead we trust God to prompt and direct us daily and keep our expectations of the spirit. Isaiah 55:8-9, Galatians 5:22-23
(The above discussed in: Sabbath Rest and the Eternal Mind)
- The present creates the future; thus TODAY we ACT on the WISDOM of God that creates peace, love, mercy, joy, honor, etc today. For, tomorrow is created out of today. James 3:18
- One moment establishes and directs the next, thus we let God establish loving-kindness and peace in this moment by the wisdom He gives us.
- We FULLY TRUST God to direct our actions/steps each day according to His wisdom. We listen in the awareness of our present and obey. Prov 3:5-6
- We are AT PEACE and REST as we can abide fully in the present moment without worrying about the next. When we are doing what God directs each moment, we know we are doing the perfect thing at that time; we don’t need to be concerned with doing something else. Isaiah 26:3
- We trust God with all our SPIRITUAL development; trusting He is working ALL for our good in each moment. Romans 8:28, Psalm 32:10 We listen, learn, and obey His voice more continually in conscious awareness thus moving obedience into our unconscious awareness. And, His mercy covers all as we grow in unity with Him. We trust Him with the increase of our growth; as it’s His work in us. Ephesians 2:10, 1 Corin 3:7 We trust Him to bring to mind the concepts/truths we learn from Him, when we need them. John 14:26
- By grace, we are PURGED from MINDSETS of HARM that keep us tied to the past, thus to the pit; like blame, personal vengeance, and un-forgiveness. As a child; we lift up those who hurt us to our Father and let Him counsel us and work out the situation for the good of all. Matthew 5:44, Luke 6:35 We follow His instruction and don’t seek personal retribution. Matthew 6:14-15, Romans 12:17-21
(The above discussed in: Letting Go of the Pit )
- We FOLLOW our NATURAL RHYTHM, thus not hurried/rushed or slowing down (procrastination, etc). Thus, God directs the happenings of our lives; while we let go of trying to control how the future occurs. Jeremiah 8:6
- Once we commit all our desires to God, God directs us by our desires. Thus, we DO WHAT WE DESIRE, not what we don’t, this is a significant part of loving without hypocrisy. Psalm 37:4-5
- We SEE ourselves, others, and God in the PUREST of LOVE for we are “seeing” from within the presence of God, who is love. In this “sight”; pure love is sown and grown in the earth. This love entails all the characteristics of God; honor, truth, purity, righteousness, mercy, justice, peace, etc. Thus, all our actions and words are of the intent of the purest of love. 1 John 4:16
We are like trees; we grow. The Kingdom of Heaven is like a tree that grows. Matthew 13:31-32 This transition is a process. Trust your heavenly Father to birth you into His Kingdom perfectly. It’s He who establishes your faith as He assembles the truth, His mind, in you. When God creates your reality, your present, then you are a son of God. Romans 8:19, Romans 8:14