As we awaken to the Laws of Truth, our Mind is set free.
As we marvel at the shining pillar of Truth upon the Holy Altar, our mind’s eye is filled with a joyous sparkle as we realize our mind is freed from the reign of darkness. In the undeniable Light of Truth, the dreaming mind loses all power to continue to create an illusionary reality.
Whatever thoughts the mind believes even if they aren’t of Truth, it projects and creates. Thoughts are strengthened by laws that support them, whether the lower laws of the dream or the Laws of Truth. The more deeply rooted a law, the more definitively it’s believed and expressed, therefore the more difficult it is to uproot. For example, the lower law that all must die is deeply engrained into the dream’s thought-system, it’s strongly believed and therefore consistently expressed.
The lower laws of the dreaming mind contradict Truth, which is only possible in a dream. Established by erroneous past learning, lower laws only exist because the mind believes them. Their source is darkness, the absence of Truth, therefore they have no true source. Once the mind stops believing them, they lose power, and cease to create an illusionary reality.
Along our sacred journey, the Spirit of Truth methodically reveals to us the Laws of Truth, by which our divine Mind functions. These higher laws have always existed because their Source is ever-present Truth. However, until the soul began its prodigal journey to the Light, these Laws remained unknown. In its dream state, the soul believed a contradictory thought-system based on lower laws, which put the soul under an illusionary bondage that caused great suffering.
The function of the Spirit of Truth is to transform our belief system from the lower laws to the higher laws, which give expression to our true Self. This transition isn’t simple, because our false beliefs are deeply rooted with many “witnesses”. These witnesses are faulty projections of the dreaming mind, but the sleeping soul doesn’t know that until it begins to receive revelation from the Spirit. Then it begins to question everything it once believed and with this openness of mind, it begins to grow in the awareness of Truth. The Spirit’s perfect and systematic instruction reveals an integrated thought-system based on the Laws of Truth. Because our mind can’t believe in two contradictory thought-systems, as our faith increases in the higher laws, our belief decreases in the lower laws. We remain under the Spirit’s perfect tutelage until our mind obtains an operational awareness of the thought-system of Truth in which we join in oneness with the Spirit and create according to the higher laws.
As our mind’s eye awakens to the singular Source of the Light of Life, the Altar of Truth, a monumental shift occurs in our mind. We clearly see the Laws of Truth extending from this true Source. Simultaneously, we see the lower laws are not of this Source. With our faith perfected in this Holy Light, our mind comprehensively denies the illusion its physical eyes behold because it plainly sees it has no source. In a quiet moment of infinite power, the mind makes a transformative shift at the root of its belief system, ending the continuous manifestations of illusions.
Upon our mind’s release, our deliberate and methodical integration into the higher laws of Truth commences. Through emergence, as our conscious awareness is joined with the supra-conscious (our shared Mind with God that is beyond our conscious awareness), we begin to create according to the Laws of Truth. Freed from the lower laws, our present moment trends upward as it is orchestrated for the highest good for all. As we rest, the supra-conscious in its quiet power unfolds the perfect present moment, like the gentle yet all-powerful ascent of light into the darkness. This power of emergence resides in the pre-creative space at the origin of our soul, beyond our awareness. We don’t know what the next moment will bring, but we know it will increasingly reflect our true Source, and this magnificent unfoldment is our eternal joy.
As the dream fades and Eternal Peace emerges, we experience ever-increasing favorable present moments because Peace emerges through us. The Laws of Truth create what the lower laws never could; a free Mind that creates peace on earth and good will to all.
The Laws of Truth in relation to the lower laws they override:
- Law of Truth: Only Truth is real and nothing else exists; only in an illusion is Truth not expressed.
- Law of Holy Birth: All must awaken into the true Self, all can not die.
- Law of Life: Life is a multiplication of Truth, not a decent toward death.
- Law of Holiness: All are holy as an extension of God’s holiness, only a false image can be unholy.
- Law of One Source: Truth is of the one Source in the eternal present, not the past.
- Law of Oneness: What is done for one is done for all, nothing is done in isolation or separation.
- Law of One Will: Our will and God’s will are one in the same, our will cannot override God’s will.
- Law of One Mind: Souls are united in one Mind, souls are not many separated minds.
- Law of Love: Love is always good, and never tainted by fear.
- Law of Extending Love: Love extends from endless joy, not from sacrifice, compromise or loss.
- Law of Emergence: Only divine love is expressed in emergence, fear has no true source.
- Law of Creation: The creative power of the soul is emergence, not effort through physical forms.
- Law of Projection: Reality is projected from the mind, it is not separate and outside the self.
- Law of the Eternal Present: Only the present moment exists, the past is not extended into the future.
- Law of Giving: What you give you receive, there is only gain and never loss.