God is Speaking
Are you Listening?
I’ve been seeking God for a long time and this year I’ve experienced a newness of life which continues to grow and expand … God is speaking … and He is pouring out transforming words of life leading to a rebirth to those who listen; words that usher you into His Kingdom on earth. Matthew 6:10
1 John 2:8 Again, a new commandment I write to you, which thing is true in Him and in you, because the darkness is passing away, and the true light is already shining.
There is a voice of truth within you, if you will listen. Hebrews 8:10-11, John 18:37 It’s the voice of God directing you into eternal abundant life. Isaiah 30:21 It’s telling you how to think, act, and live in the smallest detail. If heeded, it establishes your thoughts to be thoughts of life, which causes true life to grow in you and around you. Proverbs 16:3 Its counsel is perfect, powerful and of the purest love. It’s not about religion, mankind’s contrived images/doctrines of God. It’s about you and your Creator and your connection to Him grounded in truth and spirit.
If you listen, believe, and follow you will experience growing rest, peace, joy and righteous love in your life for it directs you to this type of life. John 10:10, Matthew 11:29
If you don’t listen and continue to give other voices authority, you will see growing unrest, angst, suffering, afflictions and hardships.
The Day of the Lord is Dawning
This voice of truth will guide you in these days and the tribulation upon us. It will transform you into a new creation by the makeover of your mind as words of life take root within you. It will lead you into your deepest desires without corruption and in perfection. Psalm 37:4
If you listen, it will teach you the scriptures leading to life. 1 John 2:27 It will speak loudly through the prophets and their adamant instructions, warnings and guidance to what is happening in these days. It will show you the great mysteries of God. Its truth will protect you for it will keep you from the traps, snares and pits of the enemy. Psalm 18:30 It will teach you what is happening beyond the physical layer of life into the spiritual. As it does, it will morph the spiritual world with the physical and thus you will start to experience the kingdom of heaven on earth in a new power and presence.
It will protect you from the spiritual warfare; the raging battle for the souls of mankind. It will provide a haven from the fire (God’s chastening and judgment) as it will guide you out of the lies and into truth. It will purge the idols and false images from your life so you don’t get consumed in destruction and intense darkness that are coming upon them. It will create in you true love and life. Ezekiel 34:12
There should be no greater authority in your mind; not family, friends, spouse, religious leaders, experts, PHDs, doctors, government, and any form of media.
It requires immense courage to follow this voice of truth from within, because it’s contrary to this world’s philosophies and religion. God’s ways are not our ways. It will push you out of your comfort zone. It will cause division with some. Luke 12:51 It will unite others. Yet, as you follow bit by bit, the wisdom and perfection of this voice and the effect on your life (rest, peace, joy and love) will motivate you to press on. It’s establishing a righteous love in this earth. A love unlike anything this world has experienced. It starts by righteous love abiding within you, which brings you into a greater state of honor, forgiveness, compassion, and mercy.
How do you hear God more clearly?
- Do what God has asked, seek His face above all others. Matthew 6:33, Amos 5:4, 2 Chronicles 7:14 Seek Him like your life depends on it, for it does. Put Him FIRST. Rev 2:4 This is abiding in His presence, talking, listening and trusting Him to teach you all things. John 14:26
- Put away ALL other teachings about God for at least 7 weeks. Spend time with God and learn only from His Spirit through creation, the Bible, and your circumstances.
- Let Him teach you the Bible, what it truly says. Have no other commentary, books, teachers, teachings, church … nothing. In this 7-week sabbatical, you will learn to trust God and not another to show you truth, and this will be your deliverance these days. 2 Thess 2:10 Not reading the Bible as it has been taught by others, but the Bible taught to you by the Holy Spirit.
- Converse with God through writing. Pour out your heart, ask questions, and write what you believe He is telling you. Listen and obey in the small things.
These are the truest acts of worship.
Ask God …
- To make your desires to be His desires.
- To know God as He is, especially as Righteous love – sum of all commandments.
- To reveal and purge the lies your mind is holding on to, then be willing to learn something new. Pray to be protected from deception.
The Kingdom of God is at hand, and those listening are entering in. To remain on the outside, the kingdom of darkness, is to be with those who partake in weeping and gnashing of teeth, which is self-destructing. Matthew 13:50, Matthew 8:12, Matthew 24:51, Matthew 25:30
Those who listen will be separated unto the Kingdom of God, those who don’t will be separated into darkness. Chose your path.